In my previous blog How to Start a Blog I discussed the step needed to start a blog. In this how to I am going to show you how to register a domain and signup for web hosting at MtekWebHosting and save $10.00 a month for as long as you keep your account current.
There are quite a few steps so I have included some screenshots to help get through the process.
Head over to mtekwebhosting.com and signup.
- select sign up now button.
- Select Order Now button on the Gold Plan to get $10.00 off every month for as long as you keep your account current by using this code SAVE10.
- To register a new domain enter a domain name and select Check.
- After you find an available domain name that you like scroll down and select continue.
- Select continue again. You will be able to enter your SAVE10 code in a couple of pages to save $10.00 a month for the life of your account.
- Select the check box for free DNS and click continue.
- To enter the promotion code SAVE10 select click here to add it.
- Enter SAVE10 and click Validate Code.
- You will notice that the promotion code is activated now click Checkout.
- Fill out the from and enter a password and confirm select I have read and agree to the Terms of Service and click Complete Order.
- When the paypal page opens fillout the form and click continue or login to PayPal and make the payment.
- When you are finished with the payment process you can check your email and see the emails for your domain and web hosting account.
Here are the registration emails that you will receive after registering your domain and signing up for web hosting
- MtekWebHosting Invoice Payment Confirmation.
- New Mtek-Web Hosting Account Information
- Domain Registration Confirmation
In the next blog I will show you how to access your account and some of the main configuration pages.
|How to Start a Blog|
|How to setup WordPress on MtekWebHosting|
|How to add a new post to blog|
|How to choose and customize WordPress themes|
|How to customize your WordPress theme|
|Most important WordPress plugins to install|
|How to install WordPress themes|
|How to get your blog noticed|
|How to make money with your blog|